Electric Radiant Underfloor Heating
Electric underfloor heating is becoming more and more popular in Ireland. The ultra low installation costs, the quick and easy installation method and the superior ability to control all make electric underfloor heating incredibly attractive.
BENEFITS OF ELECTRIC UNDERFLOOR HEATING:
- Low energy consumption
- No Moving Parts
- Safe Silent and Invisible
- Maintenance FreeCalorique Electric Underfloor Heating
- Provides even heat distribution for the greatest thermal comfort
- No air movement which helps prevent accumulation of dust particles
- Controlled Easily by a Thermostat – giving you the Heat where you need it most
- 25 Year Warranty
- Easy to Install in new-builds or Retro-fits
UNDERFLOOR HEATING – MATS
- Heating Mat Suspended Wooden Floor
- Heating Mat & Marmox - Concrete
Calorique Underfloor Heating Mats are a combination of a heating cable attached to a fibreglass mesh scrim that makes installation easy. The mat can simply be rolled out onto the floor saving precious time. The mats have double sided tape on the underside so they can easily be fixed to any clean surface and are the perfect electric underfloor heating solution for all stone and tile floors.
Calorique Underfloor Heating Mats have a twin conductor cable simplifying installation with a single 3m “cold tail” connection. Available in 2 standard power outputs: 100 Watts/m² mats are suitable for underneath wood or laminate surfaces & 150 Watts/m² mats are ideally suited to concrete sub-floor or if being placed on Marmox insulation board – Essentially areas where high heat losses can occur. Each heating mat comes with a full installation guide and 25 Year Warranty.